perjantai 26. syyskuuta 2014

"I can`t buy happiness, but I can buy a plane ticket...and that`s pretty close."

Spring in Stockholm, Sweden

Kerron tähän alkuun pienen salaisuuden. Meillä on Pauliinan kanssa menossa blogikirjoittamisen aktiiviviikot. Siitä johtuen meiltä kumpaiseltakin on ilmestynyt tavallista enenmmän postauksia. Meillä on meneillään kuukausihaaste, jolloin on pakko kirjoittaa yksi postaus viikoittain, ellei halua kustantaa toiselle osapuolelle ilmaista ravintola-ateriaa. Kumma kyllä meistä molemmat ovat olleet erittäin aktiivisia - tässähän jo kolmatta viikkoa mennään ja aivan huippufiilis! Ei kun vaan tämmöisiä yhteishaasteita kehiin muillekkin elämän osa-alueille, olisi sitten kyse liikunnasta tai opiskelusta niin kumma kyllä tuloksia alkaa löytymään.

Seuraavaksi kehiin elämäni aakkoset tag-haastetta jonka Pauliina jo loistavasti suoritti viime viikolla. Kaikista säännöistä poiketen kyseiset aakkoset vain englanniksi, koska muuten olisi lopputuloksena vain hyödytön sekasorto. You know what  I mean..

I`m gonna share a secret with you. Me and my friend Pauliina have active weeks of blogging. That`s why we both have posted quite much during these weeks. We have a month challenge together, during that time we have to post every week a new blog post. If there is no blog post, it means that person have to order a restaurant meal to that another one. As you can see both of us have been quite active after this promise - This is our 3rd week of posting and I`m feeling sooo great and motivated!. I should use the same technique in another areas of life if I would want to good results. For example this could affect quite well for training or studying? 

This week I share with you some alphabets tag challenge which Pauliina has already done last week. The following post is just in English because two languages would be just.. well you know.. an interesting disaster.

The alphabets of my life


Kungsträdgården, Sweden

Acting. I love acting. During my teenager years it was the most important hobby for me. I spent a lot of time with different theater projects. In my last year in school I wrote, directed and acted a musical as the ending project with couple of friends. It was a long and challenging project. An experience I`m always going to remember. Nowadays I haven`t found time for acting but hopefully I`m some day on the stage again.

Belgium! When I was 15 years old, our school class which was focused on musical pupils, did a concert tour around Brussels area. We were visiting different private schools and were singing and playing our concert program. The trip lasted 10 days since we first took a boat to Germany and drove through Germany and the Netherlands to Brussels  by our gig bus

Cousins - Two of my cousins are really close friends to me. We have been friends from early childhood and we have grown up together. When I`m talking about my cousins I`m always mentioning these 2 but the total number of cousins I have is 11.

Dancing like a crazy! I`m not so good to dance any specific dance but I love express myself by using my own dance moves ;)

Europe is my home. I was born in Finland but I belong to Europe.

WeHeartIt.com
Fighter. It already began in my early childhood. I was quite competitive with the things I believed I can be good at. During school sport classes I was always one of the best runners who received the finish line. During cross-country skiing classes I was the one who just gave everything for it, passed all of my classmates. Even on the football yard I wasn`t so experienced football player but I gave my everything and that`s why I succeeded. I can blame my good condition what I had in those times but also that I tried my everything and pushed myself to do the best I can. The same has continued in adulthood but the things are just different. If I really want something or want to be successful in some area of life, I`m gonna do my everything to receive it despite obstacles I have ahead me.
WeHeartIt.com

Grammar - Grammar?? Yes, GRAMMAR. Before I was thinking the level of teaching Swedish language is not so advanced in Finnish schools. My opinion completely changed during the time I was learning Swedish at school in Stockholm. I was really angry and upset in that course. One reason was because the course was too easy for me, the second was that our teacher, who was originally from Sweden, couldn`t explain the simplest Swedish grammar rules! Note, those ones I have learned when I was 14 years old.. I just remember myself explaining things aloud in our Swedish class and protesting against the opinions of  teacher what is important to learn and what is not. Huh, those were crazy times. Lately my class mates have been joking that I should apply to the school as a Swedish grammar teacher. The problems of deciding my future`s career have solved.

Honesty - I`m honest. Sometimes over honest. But in the end, no regrets. I have learned many useful life lessons because of that.

Joking. I like to joke around quite much with a serious face. Some people get my jokes, some don`t. Whatever way around it`s still hilarious.


Karaoke is one of those things I don`t fancy. I love to sing but if there is a chance to sing karaoke I`m gonna pass that opportunity. It just makes me feel uncomfortable when you have to follow those strict singing lines and background music which are most of the time too slow or too fast and the melody is too low/high!! Karaoke makes a real creative singing to die. Okey I have to admit, there has been a few enjoyable karaoke moments in my life but they are really rare..  

Liars, I can`t stand them.

Milk. I`m drinking milk daily. Literally all the time. It`s the best drink in the earth.

Naked Juice Bar in Sweden. Oh, how I miss those perfect drinks.

Kungsträdgården, Sweden

Oh how hard this letter can be! Should I choose Octopus, On the Rocks bar, Opera or Opal? Nope, none of them tells anything about me. Let`s say Oulunkylä. A suburb in Helsinki were I have spent my childhood. Nice.

Perfectionist. There lives a little perfectionist inside me. This is quite common thing among people so I`m quite normal then? Am I now too mainstream?? Should I say I`m not a perfectionist? Duh...

Kungsträdgården, Sweden

Quotes. I love quotes. My Iphone is full of them since I like to take snapshots/save them every time I find some good one. To be honest, I have those pictures a lot!

Routines. I love to try new things but I need routines to my life to keep everything in order. Some people say they hate routines, but if you fill your day with some good ones, it can be quite enjoyable.

Sleeping all day long. I`m not the morning person. Not day person either. Many people are wondering why I look so tired during the day time. It doesn`t help how much I have slept during the night. Still tired and out of the real world. But when the evening comes I find the meaning of life and awakeness again.

Taking pictures. I love taking/being pictures as some of you propably have noticed.. :D

Understanding. I understand people quite well. I`m quite good to read people and can really see through them why they act the way they act. I`m just not saying those things so often aloud. Maybe not all of the people but in general, you know.


Writing. I was such a book worm when I was a child. It was quite normal for me to read 3 books in one day. Because of that I have read most of the books for young people which exists in those times in library. You can just imagine why I never have had troubles to express myself by writing.

Xoxo - Gossip Girl! Should I say more? I`m an addict.

Yelling. I have gotten some feedback my normal voice is sometimes a bit too high. It`s just normal to raise your voice and yell when you get excited, right?

Zara is one of my favorite stores ever!

I have to admit it wasn`t the easiest case to figure out all of this alphabets. I still had a lot of fun doing this and I hope you enjoyed it as well. Have a great weekend!

- SaTuulia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti